Ahh...another end to another chapter of another year. Blissful. Bittersweet. A time for reflection.
Books have been a great source of inspiration for me this year and while I didn't make 52 books in 52 weeks (coming for you in 2018), here are my 5 favorite books for the year that was:
1. Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
2. Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss
3. Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
4. Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely
5. Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull
I know this is a complete copout for a #30daychallenge, but it's still "writing." And if you'd like a dose of inspiration, check out a few quotes here.